FilesApp is offered in the following product variants:
FilesApp Private Product Variants
FilesApp Private is available in FilesApp Private and FilesApp Private+ variants.
Free version with the following features:
- Use of clients for all available operating systems
- Possibility of integrating all private storage systems that are mapped in FilesApp
- Insertion of advertising in the apps
Paid version, features like FilesApp Private, additionally:
- Use of artificial intelligence to recognize document types and tag content
Private storage systems include, for example:
- Google Drive Private
- Local Drives
The currently supported storage systems are listed under https://filesapp.com/pricing/ on the website.
FilesApp Business Product Variants
If a user or a company, organization, authority, institution, etc. would like to provide their users with FilesApp user licenses, the FilesApp Business Basic and FilesApp Business Professional variants can be booked via the FilesApp website or through a FilesApp partner.
FilesApp Business Basic
Paid version for commercial and/or institutional users, features such as FilesApp Private+, additionally:
Integration of the booked business connections
FilesApp Business Professional
Paid version for commercial and/or institutional users, features such as FilesApp Business Basic, additionally:
- API usage options for connecting other systems (e.g. ERP systems, CRM, etc.)
- Use your own workflows with Microsoft Power Automate