FilesApp Power Automate Trigger
Trigger: When a FileTag is changed
This trigger must be given a document type and an associated tag as a transfer parameter. The flow is triggered as soon as the value of the corresponding tag changes in the file.
Trigger: When a new document is uploaded via FilesApp Smart Upload
This trigger must be given a document type as a transfer parameter.
The flow triggers when a file is uploaded via FilesApp using the Smart Upload.
Afterwards, all tag values that have been assigned to the document can be freely used for further flow actions.
FilesApp Power Automate Flow Actions
Flow Action: Update FileTags of a FilesApp document
This flow action can be used to assign or update document type and tag values to a file.
After selecting the document type, the associated tags are dynamically loaded as input fields for the flow action.
Here, for example, are the tags of a document type for tagging photos.
Flow Action: Search for FilesApp Documents
If you want to find documents by tags, you can do this with this action.
The choice of the document type for the search is mandatory. Subsequently, one or more filter operations can be added.
Multiple filter operations can be joined with “AND” as an ampand link or with “OR” as an OR link.
Subsequently, all found files are output as an array, which in turn can be further processed in the flow.
The following operators are available for individual tag filter operations:
- Equals: Search for files whose tag content matches the passed value for the passed tag
- Unequals: Search for files whose tag content does not match the value passed for the passed tag
- Contains: Search for files whose tag contents contain the passed value for the passed tag
- Less Than: Search for files whose tag contents are less than the passed value for the passed tag
- Greater Than: Search for files whose tag contents are greater than the value passed for the passed tag